Sunday, May 01, 2005

hello I love you...

Hi there, your friendly government watchdog here. First post so I'd better establish some of my biases and interests so that you can decide whether you are going to hit the nearest link to get the hell out of here or whether finally, there's a blog just for you. Or some variation in the middle. Anyway, to run down my concerns, and some of the things that I will be commenting on in my blog:

  • Democrats acquiescence to Repub wishes

  • MSM's failure to document what's really going on in the Middle East.

  • The plight of the Palestinians and the laughable notion of the US as a neutral enabler of the Middle East peace process

  • The barely disguised corruption of the Bush administration

  • The horrible way in which news is framed and the fallacy of a liberal media

  • Maybe a bit about sports

  • Maybe a bit about movies, music, entertainment

  • Maybe a bit about my life and what I do



Also, some more info about me, I'm English though I've lived in the States quite a while. I'm single and lovin' it. No kids, have some interest in religious liberty too. Anyway, this site is basically gonna be a comment on the world from a member of the reality-based community as opposed to some of the crap that the MSM feeds the starving masses. Well, I guess you'll be the judge of that, but that's my take on it.

I've been hearing too much junk from the media and the Republicrat party and this is an outlet for me to interpret events hopefully a bit more accurately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home