Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Former First Lady

Well we know how "First Ladies" are usually renowned for their grace and class (and who, living on that salary, couldn't look classy? OK, apart from Paris Hilton) but to be perfectly honest, I'd rather have a political animal like HClinton as First Lady (not that I really want her as Pres-she's really as hawkish as Joe Biden yet she also occasionally tempts more liberal democrats with notions that she actually has a social conscience) than the (insert your adjective: matronly, plump, maternal, bigoted) former First Lady Barbara Bush. You wonder what Monkey Boy said to his mom in the wake of these comments. Rush's Rogue Pharmacist speculates wildly:

"Mom, why did you say that? Them thur crazy lib-er-uls have jumped on those words-even if they are true."
"Look son, I call 'em as I see 'em. I was renowned for being frank. I gots me a reputation to keep up. Maybe you should be a bit more honest too. We know what you think."
"Shur is true moms. Hey you got any that real sharp lemonade you make so good? I'm gonna go play Streetfighter."
"OK son, git."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home